Five Guys Manning House
11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00 11:00 - 22:00
Manning House, 48 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong Island
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 22:00|
About Five Guys Manning House
Welcome to your local Five Guys at Manning House, 48 Queen's Road Central in Hong Kong Island. It's your meal, so we believe that you should get exactly what you want. That’s why we’ve got more than 250,000 possible topping combinations for you Burgers, Hotdogs and Sandwiches. Not to mention 1,000 different Shake mix-in combinations. Our famous fries are a ‘boardwalk style’ fry, meaning they’re hand-cut on site each day and cooked in 100% peanut oil, will you go for Five Guys Style or spice things up with our Cajun fries? Join in on the fun at Five Guys, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
- In-store seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Good for kids
What makes us unique?
- FreshnessOur crew prepare and press our beef burger patties by hand each morning ready to serve in a toasted bun. Only the most premium quality beef is used. Our burger buns are made using a Five Guys secret recipe, using only free range eggs, making them soft, light and fluffy. If you want something a little different, you can also order a Beef Dog, Vegetarian Sandwich or a Grilled Cheese.
- CustomizationWe believe that you deserve your burger exactly how you like it. Customise your choice of burger with any combination of our 15 toppings, that's 250,000 different ways to order your Five Guys burger! If that isn't enough, we also have over 11 mix-ins for our shakes, ranging from Oreo Cookie Pieces to Bacon! There are over 1,000 different options. What will your winning combo be?
- There's always an extra scoop of FriesThe stacked bags of potatoes you see when you walk into Five Guys are the very same potatoes that are hand-cut and prepared in store by our crew, before being cooked in 100% peanut oil to make the perfect fry. We believe in generosity, so you'll always get an extra scoop of fries in the bag when you order. Choose between Five Guys Style or Cajun if you want something a little spicy.
- Our StoryFive Guys has been a fan favourite since 1986 when Jerry and Janie Murrell offered sage advice to the four young Murrell brothers: "Start a business or go to college.” The boys chose to pursue a business, and the Murrell family opened a small carry-out burger joint in Arlington, Va. The rest, as they say, is history.